Pages

Sunday 24 February 2013

New Blog Launch

Hello and welcome to this brand new blog.
I will be showcasing my party styling work here in the coming months.
Party Styling??? "What's that?" I hear you ask. Well let me explain briefly what I can do for you and your party.
Ever struggled to get ideas for your kids parties that are different and exciting? Well, that's where a party stylist comes in. I will offer ideas and inspiration for party themes and loads of tips on bringing everything together - from the invitations to food, decor and gifts. My aim is to cater to all budgets and enable you to have the most memorable party ever!
My starting point is going to be to continue with my party printable packs which are really quick and easy ways to get your party themed. I will be adding to this range, packs which will be easy to coordinate with readily available table wear. In addition I am going to hunting out suppliers of party related items such as cute hair accessories, bunting, cupcakes and anything else I can find which will fit with the themes I have.
Plus I will add little tips and ideas to helps you create a fantastic party (maybe even a free printable or two!!).
I already have 3 parties waiting to be styled and I'll share the progress with you as I go along - this way you can get a really good idea of what is involved.
So, for now watch this space and hopefully soon it'll be full of gorgeous photos!!

Hugs Suz x

No comments:

Post a Comment