Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Tutorial - Mini Cupcake Stand

Good Morning to you all. Well. it's been awhile since I posted as I've been busy with a craft fair and getting organised for Theo's birthday party (it's his birthday today - can't believe my baby is 10!!). I had to have some enforced time off after getting a steroid injection in my knee last week too! But I'm back now and have a lovely tutorial to make a mini cupcake stand using one of my printables. These are a really cute way to display some cupcakes or perhaps you could just make one and have the special birthday girl/boy's cupcake on it.
Firstly, download your free cupcake stand printable here, and print out onto card.
Cut out around the outline of the stand. Leave the white ovals in the middle. Score along the lines. Score down through the white ovals too as you will need to fold these bits.
Turn over and apply glue to all areas except the tabs at the top. Now you need to concertina fold the stand together to form a cross shape. The white ovals should be together.
You can now cut out the white ovals.
Fold down the tabs at the top and apply glue to each. Place scalloped circle on the top.
And there you go, a lovely mini cake stand. I hope you have fun with it.
Hugs
Suz x

1 comment:

  1. What a great tutorial - love it! These kind of cupcake stands are everywhere at the moment, so its great to know how they can easily be made by ourselves :-)

    ReplyDelete