Pages

Saturday 24 May 2014

Super Hero Party Round Up

Over the next few months I am hosting 2 super hero parties so I've been scouring the net for inspiration and ideas. So here are some of the parties which really caught my eye.

First up is this bright party featured on Chickabug Blog. I love the use of primary colours and the skyline table centre!

Next, another party using primary colours - they work so well for a hero party.
This one is from This Girl's Life and is a wonderful example of how you can throw an awesome party in your own home. I love how they have decorated the fireplace and all the other DIY elements they used look fabulous.

This Captain America inspired party from Creative Green Living is packed full of cool game ideas.
I really like the look of the strawberries too! I'm sure they will feature in one of my parties!

And remember, Super hero parties aren't just for the boys! My younger and myself both love our super heroes but we still have a girly side so I think this party from Lily Paul Designs is totally adorable.
Silly string and Kryptonite shooters are surely a must at any self respecting super hero party! And giving your little guests their own super cape is a lovely way to get everyone in the spirit.

This next on Spaceships & Laser Beams party uses lovely colours which would be lovely for the littlest heroes.

And finally, from Liebsbotschaft come this party in red, black and white.
This colour scheme is one of my favourites - it's so simple and classic. The gumball machine works really well and the little figures look great.

Well, I hope you have lots of fun looking at these parties more closely.
Take care
Suz x

No comments:

Post a Comment