Pages

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Summer Time Fun Freebie!

Hello there!
I'm feeling very summery today as the sun is actually shining!! Reason to celebrate here in Scotland!
So to help in the celebrations of the glorious sunshine and to keep you all going while I'm busy being run ragged by the Party Padawans I have made you all a little set of free printables.

I'll try to get some photos of them in action this week (fingers crossed the sun sticks around) as I don't have any small bottles of juice in at the moment! I'd put one on a bottle of Bacardi Breezer but I can't drink just now so there's not much point!! Oh well, hopefully I'll be off painkillers soon! :-)
Feel free to share any photos of your picnics, parties and lunches using them!

Take care
Suz and the Party Padawans xx

No comments:

Post a Comment